The city of Granada, one of the most beautiful in the world, is located in Southern Spain, between the Sierra Nevada mountain range – the highest in the Iberian Peninsula, where the southernmost ski resort in Europe is located – and the Mediterranean Costa Tropical.
Full of history, Granada has been a meeting point and crossroads for various cultures since remote ancient times. Its age of greatest splendour came during the successive Muslim reigns, which extended over eight centuries.
Despite this outstanding past, Granada has become a modern, well-equipped, dynamic city, where its University, the third main university in Spain, plays a key role, creating a youthful, cultural, and cosmopolitan environment.
In addition to the capital, the region of Granada is home to a number of cities linked through their history. These cities share their heritage and diverse landscapes, which make it possible to meet and enjoy the snow, the waters of the Mediterranean, the Alpujarra villages, and the Gorafe desert.
Granada is doubtlessly a perfect destination that offers endless possibilities to hold conferences, conventions, and incentive trips which will be made unforgettable by the environment, its singular venues, the professional services available, and the warmth of its people.
Granada is the perfect MICE destination because…
1. It is beautiful, magical, safe, happy, welcoming, and dreamy.
2. Prices are reasonable and services are of the highest quality.
3. Its Palacio de Congresos is in the city centre, with easy access on foot to more than 4,000 hotel beds.
4. It has excellent communications and transport companies that facilitate access.
5. It has the ideal medium size and excellent infrastructures for your event, as well as wonderful hotels for meetings and singular venues.
6. Its sun, culture, and gastronomy ensure enjoyment and having unique experiences.
7. You will find committed, professional event planning companies: OPC, DMC/A.A.V.V, catering services.
8. It is a pioneer in teaching and research thanks to its University, its Hospitals, the Spanish CSIC, and the Health Campus Technological Park.
9. The Alhambra, the Generalife, and the Albaicín, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, can only be enjoyed in Granada.
10. The province of Granada means pure air, pure sun, pure snow, pure water, pure art, pure flavour.
|Total Number of Hotels:||73|
|Total Number of Rooms:||4500|
|Total Number of Beds:||9000|
|Largest Meeting Room Capacity (theater):||N/D|
|Largest Meeting Room Capacity (cocktail):||N/D|
Capacity of the largest meeting room